Saturday, September 21, 2013

Short Saturday Post

I've become more interested in spiritual warfare recently due to a lot of circumstances. Part of it has been that the school verse this year is Ephesians 6: 10-18. What does that mean to equip ourselves with the armor of God? Part of it is teaching Beth Moore's Breaking Free. How can we live life as overcomers? Part of it comes from diving more into God's Holiness and wanted to be aware of the devil's schemes. How can I live a holy and alert life? Part of it comes from some personal struggles, like not sleeping well or having bad dreams. How can I finally sleep in peace? I'm reading the Kindle version of Chip Ingram's The Invisible War,  but I may actually have to seek out a hard copy since I can't write my own notes in it. Anyone ever read this? If you have, what are your thoughts? How about other resources out there? I'm taking suggestions and prayers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment