Saturday, January 2, 2016

Saturday's List: Top Five From 2015

1. God did incredible things and a campus of my church opened in my hometown. I'm so thankful to be a part of that church plant and excited that it allows God one more way to draw people to Him.

2. After trying for many years, I was blessed with a teaching position in my hometown AT THE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL I went to as a kid! Dreams do come true!

3. I flew on a plane cross country and by myself. And survived. ☺️🙏

4. I got closer to the end on my Dave Ramsey debt snowball. I'm hoping by the end of 2016, the only debt I will have is student loans.

5. After spending the year struggling with my stomach and doing a special diet, taking different medicines, there was finally an answer and some relief. I'm on a new medicine, a new probiotic, and on a fiber supplement. I can finally eat and not worry about the consequences. (Still no dairy because I actually have an allergy to it.) Praise God!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment