Monday, March 18, 2013

Thoughts Running Through My Head...

Just wanted to give you a sample of the thoughts that run through my head sometimes...
            We have a Keurig machine at school in the teacher's lounge.  Now I had never used one before this school year, but it is wonderful!   Especially because I can bring the flavor of coffee that I like, make my cup,  empty the Keurig and its clean for the next person.  No old coffee sitting around for the whole day!  Anyway, I'm totally in love with this machine and the ease of it so much, that I had this conversation with Miss LE a few weeks ago.

  • Me:  I just love the Keurig at work!  In fact, I had a genius idea for one.
  • Miss LE:  What is it?
  • Me:  Well, I would get a different bedside table.  Then I would put a Keurig there.  In the morning, all I would have to do when I wake up is to roll over and turn the machine on.  Then while I had my quiet time in bed, I'd have a fresh cup of coffee right there.  It would be awesome!
  • Miss LE: uh...
  • Me: What, is that the height of laziness?
  • Miss LE:  Maybe...
The more I thought about it, the more "having-a-Keurig" in the bedroom, sounds a lot more like this:

Maybe I'll forgo the Keurig in the bedroom idea.  After all, I don't want to have to call into work because I burned my foot on the Keurig.

0 comments:

Post a Comment