Saturday, June 22, 2013

Saturday's List: Three Dreams

Alright, all you psychological minded people, you can come analyze my mind! I've had some crazy dreams this week! You may not be able to figure them out, but I hope they give you a laugh!

1. The first dream I was in this old farmhouse (I'm in a farmhouse a lot in my dreams) in the dinning room. I was getting ready for a baby shower using aqua and orange colored decorations. Some man walked into the room and dropped off two newborn babies. Then he left! The babies started to cry, so I had to put down the decorations and soothe them. Once they were quiet, I turned around to finish decorating and then the babies made more noise. So I turned around to them and they were in high chairs, a little bigger, covered in food and then there was a third new baby in a walker on the floor! I felt stressed because people were coming and I had to finish the party up AND clean the babies off! I finally got back to decorating when I turned back around and there were now two toddlers, an older infant, and another new baby. Thankfully, I woke up. What's funny about that dream is two days later, a good friend of mine called to tell me she is pregnant!

2. Teacher friends, you'll recognize this dream. Usually I have this dream in July, but it came early this year. I don't know if it's because I'm missing my class and my coworkers. Anyway, it was the first day of school. The power was out but we still had to have school. I had this little girl and boy that were constantly standing and running on top of the tables. I was trying to have us to do an art project, but the kids kept saying they couldn't understand my language. I tried to show them what to do with the paper, but it didn't work. Lunch time came, and I had to serve them all from a hot bar. The kids started complaining and throwing food and then running out of the room. At that point, I woke up. I figure that my real life first day in August cannot be as bad as my dream, right?

3. The last dream is pretty short and simple to describe. I was dreaming I was a lady's maid on Downton Abbey. We were getting things ready for another Crawley wedding and I had the job of getting the blankets ready for all the rooms. Not sure what that is about, unless it just means I'm ready to watch season four!

0 comments:

Post a Comment