Monday, February 4, 2013

Godincindence, Chapter 1

I love what I call "Godincidences."  They are moments from God that I think others would say are random accidents,  but to me, some one that believes God is involved in every moment of our life, the are intimate moments from God to me.  Last week, I had a really great one when I left work.  I was a ball full of worry, and I looked over to a tree and it was filled with cardinals.  Immediately the Matthew 6 passage came to mind.  Why should I worry when God is taking care of those birds?

Yesterday at church, I had one of my favorite type of Godincidence: a people one.  I was standing in the lobby when this little old man came up to me, grabbed me by the shoulders, and said, "Young lady, you go out there and have the best week ever!"  Ok, little old man, you bet.  I'm off on my adventure to have the best week ever in Jesus! Are you ready for your best week ever?

0 comments:

Post a Comment