Saturday, February 23, 2013

Saturday's List

This week's theme: Some of my Eucharisteo Gifts of 2013

  1. Starting off the year by sleeping in until noon. (No, I didn't stay up late partying the night before.  I think 2012 was just that tiring!)
  2. George, my little Italian Greyhound snuggling with me!
  3. My new prayer journal for my future husband.  This is the second year I've been intentionally praying a verse over him weekly.  It has changed me for the better and I hope he is changed as well, even if I have to fill up ten of these journals before we meet! (I hope not...but who knows what God has planned.  :-) )
  4. Thankful that I got to see a doctor and got on some new medicine to help out my stomach.
  5. A free slice of cheese from the deli counter one day.
  6. Catching re-runs of Reba's old sitcom on TV
  7. White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Clif Bars.  Those things are delicious!!!  
  8. Unexpected chai tea lattes from parents on a cold day while doing carpool duty.
  9. Reminders that God's delays produce a greater way for Him to show His power on display!
  10. The day I was running late for work and ended up avoiding getting trapped in a really bad wreck.
  11. Seeing a beautiful sunrise with the most vibrant colors- if only I could paint with that power and majesty!  I just love the creative heart of God.
  12. Watching the Veggie Tales, "Josh and the Big Wall" with my class...it also includes my favorite silly song "The Song of the Cebu."
  13. Getting seven hours of sleep on a weeknight.  (I actually could probably do it every night, I'm just not that disciplined in that area. But I'm working on it.)
  14. The sunlight making a prism in the sky in the twilight hours.
  15. Apparently the ability to run and be relieved of stress and pray is important because it is in my journal multiple times.
  16. My friend, Miss K's daughter, C, seeing the YouVersion reminder pop up on her phone and saying, "Mom, the Bible texted you!"
  17. My letters from my Compassion kiddos!  I love reading about their lives in the Philippines and Ecuador.
  18. Having a student say, "School is better than Chuckie Cheese and McDonalds because school is about God."
  19. Fun panda slippers in the mail from Miss A.  They are so cozy and I haven't taken them off!
  20. Psalm 103: 2-5

0 comments:

Post a Comment